Academy Festival on November 4–updated
We will once again finish the season with an Academy Festival at the CAYSA fields.
As usual, all teams should check in at the Meeting Hall at least 1 hour before their first game. We need player cards and players, so we can stamp players’ hands. Then referees will only need to see the stamped hand at each game. Expect the gates to open around 7:30am.
Having just walked the fields, the recent rains have brought the fire ants up from their subterranean depths. Keep an eye out for them in the parking lots, fields, and spectator areas.
All adults in the technical areas of the fields (between fields, where spectators are not) need to have their KidSafe card prominently displayed at all times.
The schedule is available here.
- Please park only in areas marked on the map and not on any area ever used as a soccer field, as the irrigation system is easily damaged by vehicles driving on it. The front 3 lots are painted for use.
- No pets are allowed at our facility; please enjoy them at home.
- Food (brisket & BBQ) and drinks will be available on site. You’ll see the grill in the parking area in front of the Meeting Hall.
- Players will need to check in at the Meeting Hall with their player ID card to get their hand stamped one hour before their first game.
- Restrooms will be in the central parking lot in the corner where fields 2, 3, and 5 meet. There will be a couple more in the parking area near the Meeting Hall.
- In the long row of fields, please have coaches & players in the area between fields with parents & other fans sitting on the outside edges.